At TransSecure, our ambition is to strive for operational excellence. Wether it be a simple email query or a complex patient transport, ‘satisfactory’ is not a term we want to be synonymous with. Excellence must come as standard.
All our operational staff must meet our stringent requirements and demonstrate that they have the drive and ambition that matches the expectations of our organisation. In return we provide training that is second to none in order for our personnel to develop and hone the skills that will allow them to undertake their role to the highest standard.
All our staff are Enhanced DBS cleared and have basic First Aid Training and defensive tactics training.
In addition to the above , all personnel are required to complete an in-depth,online, 33 module, learning course. The 33 modules cover many varied subject areas including Mental Health and learning difficulties, Health & Safety in Social Care, Duty of Care, Privacy & Dignity.
With all the above undertaken, our personnel are also assessed in live situations and given Bi-annual reviews to ensure that not only are standards maintained, but also developed.
- SOFT RIGID CUFF TRAINING
- MANUAL HANDLING
- FLUID AND NUTRITION
- MENTAL CAPACITY
- MENTAL HEALTH, DEMENTIA AND LEARNING DISABILITIES
- PERSONAL SAFETY
- AN INTRODUCTION TO EFFECTIVE TEAMWORK
- AN INTRODUCTION TO LEADERSHIP
- AN INTRODUCTION TO RISK ASSESSMENT
- DOMESTIC ABUSE: CHILD AND YOUNG PEOPLE
- RAISING AWARENESS OF TRAFFICKING AND MODERN SLAVERY
- CONFLICT RESOLUTION TO HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- FIRST AID ESSENTIAL TO HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- CHILD NEGLECT
- SAFEGUARDING ADULT IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE (ACES)
- YOUNG PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- SAFER RECRUITMENT
- FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION AWARENESS (JUNE 2018)
- RAISING AWARENESS OF HONOR-BASED ABUSE AND FORCED MARRIAGE
- FIRE SAFETY (2018)
- THE PREVENT DUTY
- INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- QUALITY AND DIVERSITY IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- INFORMATION GOVERNANCE & DATA SECURITY IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- UNDERSTAND YOUR ROLE
- PERSON-CENTERED CARE APPROACHES IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- DUTY OF CARE, PRIVACY & DIGNITY
- FOOD HYGIENE AND SAFETY 2018
- HOW TO BE AN EFFECTIVE FIRE WARDEN OR FIRE MARSHAL
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND HANDLING INFORMATION (FEB 2019)
- SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- FOOD HYGIENE ESSENTIALS IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE
- HEALTH AND SAFETY IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE